By clicking “Shop now” you are agreeing to leave the VISUfarma.co.uk website and be directed to our online web shop.Shop now
First preservative free, smart gel for the treatment of dry eye
VisuXL® Gel is a preservative-free smart gel treatment for dry eye disease and for aiding recovery following eye surgery, providing 12 hour dosing with just 2 drops per day - suitable for both day and night use1.
VisuXL Gel Key Features1
Contains unique ingredients:
• Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), cross-linked carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), and Poloxamer 407
• Day and night use
• 2 drops per day
• Contact lens friendly
• Can be used for 180 days after opening
Protective Cushion on the Surface of the Eye1
Cross-linked CMC forms a protective cushion on the surface of the eye providing patients with day and night comfort1.
VisuXL Gel contains Poloxamer 407 which is a smart thermo-gelling agent, which allows the solution to be administered as an eye drop and upon contact with the eye’s surface, transforms into a gel. This means patients using VisuXL Gel can experience the comfort of a gel in the convenience of a drop1.
VisuXL Gel is available in a 5ml and 10ml bottle.
Coenzyme Q10 helps support corneal recovery2-4
CoQ10 is known for its bioenergetic and antioxidant properties which helps support the ocular surface and recovery of corneal damage in dry eye disease and following eye surgery2-4.
1. VisuXL® Gel Instructions for Use, VISUfarma.
2. Gumus K. Topical Coenzyme Q10 Eye Drops as an Adjuvant Treatment in Challenging Refractory Corneal Ulcers: A Case Series and Literature Review. Eye & Contact Lens 2017;43 (2);73-80.
3. Fogagnolo P et al. The Effects of Topical Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E Da-Tocapheryl Polyethylene Glycol 1000 Succinate after Cataract Surgery: A Clinical and in vivo Confocal Study. Ophthalmologica. 2013;229(1):26-31.
4. Mencucci R et al. CoQ10-Containing Eye Drops Prevent UVB-Induced Cornea Cell Damage and Increase Cornea Wound Healing by Preserving Mitochondrial Function. IOVS 2014;55(11):7266-7271.
To access this section of visufarma.co.uk you need to be a member of the healthcare profession because the materials included in this area of our website are specifically prepared for that audience only.
Please click on the appropriate button below to confirm that you are a healthcare professional. If you are not a healthcare professional, you will be taken to an area of the website that is appropriate for you.
Is there anything we can help you with? From requesting a product sample, arranging a visit from one of our helpful customer representatives, or simply asking us a question about VISUfarma products. Use the form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Fields indicated with * are required
By clicking “Buy now” you are agreeing to leave the VISUfarma.co.uk website and be directed to our online web shop.Buy now
By clicking “Go” you are agreeing to leave the VISUfarma.co.uk website and be directed to our global website.Go